Ava's Little Song to Jesus
Ava is always singing and making up songs and drumming along. Sometimes she gets pretty loud, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to hear her little voice. Today, she came from her bedroom into the kitchen asking, "Mommy, did you hear my song? It's my little song to Jesus. I put my hand up to touch His hand.”
Isn't that precious? And isn't that Scriptural! When I took a peek into her room, this is what I found...
And here are the words to her "little song to Jesus" which she made up.
So, the question begs to be asked...
When is the last time you and I were so absorbed in God's presence that we sang a song from our heart to the Lord? Not a song you have heard on the radio or a song from a hymn book, but a song that comes from your heart and blesses the ears of the Lord? Guess what... your voice is beautiful to the Lord. And your worship is not only beautiful to Him, but it touches Him.
Isn't that precious? And isn't that Scriptural! When I took a peek into her room, this is what I found...
And here are the words to her "little song to Jesus" which she made up.
With you, with you
It's a wonderful day with God
With you, with you
It's a wonderful day with God
With you, and me
It's a wonderful day with my God
So, the question begs to be asked...
When is the last time you and I were so absorbed in God's presence that we sang a song from our heart to the Lord? Not a song you have heard on the radio or a song from a hymn book, but a song that comes from your heart and blesses the ears of the Lord? Guess what... your voice is beautiful to the Lord. And your worship is not only beautiful to Him, but it touches Him.
Ephesians 5:19,20
Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Psalm 96:1-6
Sing to the Lord a new song;
sing to the Lord, all the earth.
Sing to the Lord, praise his name;
proclaim his salvation day after day.
Declare his glory among the nations,
his marvelous deeds among all peoples.
For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;
he is to be feared above all gods.
For all the gods of the nations are idols,
but the Lord made the heavens.
Splendor and majesty are before him;
strength and glory are in his sanctuary.

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! You are welcome to leave your thoughts...