One Of Those Days [groan]
It's been one of those days - one of those days you wish would just be over. You know, one of those days when you have a good 5 minute cry, just because? Nothing horrible or life-altering happened. It was just a culmination of a lot of little things that caused me to feel like my little world was teetering on its axis.
It was one of those days when I wished we had family closer than 4 hours away who could rescue me from my upset children and my hopeless house. It felt like everything needed to be done, but nothing ever got done. I traveled in circles never accomplishing anything and my poor mood spread through the house like germs. If you never have days like this, please don't tell me. If you do, I just want to let you know that you aren't the only one. And I have a sneaking suspicion that there are lots of us!
So, let's have that good cry, because we'll feel better.
And tell the Lord all about it, because He really cares.
And try again tomorrow, because tomorrow will be brighter -
It was one of those days when I wished we had family closer than 4 hours away who could rescue me from my upset children and my hopeless house. It felt like everything needed to be done, but nothing ever got done. I traveled in circles never accomplishing anything and my poor mood spread through the house like germs. If you never have days like this, please don't tell me. If you do, I just want to let you know that you aren't the only one. And I have a sneaking suspicion that there are lots of us!
So, let's have that good cry, because we'll feel better.
And tell the Lord all about it, because He really cares.
And try again tomorrow, because tomorrow will be brighter -
Let's hope so. :)
I can relate to this!!! Love the pic...and yup...taking it to the Lord in prayer sure makes things better....so glad we have a Savior who can bear our cries...and HEARS and CARES!! hope ya have a better one tomorrow...
ReplyDelete