Fiddledeedee - I have an Etsy Shop!
I have always loved creating something attractive and useful from my craft materials or fabrics. Until now those items became gifts or were enjoyed in my home, but as I was inspired by the wife described in Proverbs 31, I began putting together a few things to sell.
Over the years, I have often thought I would like to have a table at a craft show or fair at which I could sell items, but I never had the gumption or the quantity of items to be able to do it. Lately, however, I have had my eye on Etsy. In case you are unfamiliar with Etsy, it is a social commerce website focused on handmade items, as well as vintage items, art supplies, and craft supplies. I decided to give it a go, and see if people are interested in what I make and if I can sell anything. :)
So, I'm letting you know about the launching of Fiddledeedee - my brand new shop at Etsy.com. You can browse my handmade items there, and if you are interested in making a purchase, you can do that as well. I will periodically be adding new items, so feel free to visit my shop again on another day. You may browse the items below and visit the rest of my shop by going to http://www.kimberlyfarmer.etsy.com/.
Over the years, I have often thought I would like to have a table at a craft show or fair at which I could sell items, but I never had the gumption or the quantity of items to be able to do it. Lately, however, I have had my eye on Etsy. In case you are unfamiliar with Etsy, it is a social commerce website focused on handmade items, as well as vintage items, art supplies, and craft supplies. I decided to give it a go, and see if people are interested in what I make and if I can sell anything. :)
So, I'm letting you know about the launching of Fiddledeedee - my brand new shop at Etsy.com. You can browse my handmade items there, and if you are interested in making a purchase, you can do that as well. I will periodically be adding new items, so feel free to visit my shop again on another day. You may browse the items below and visit the rest of my shop by going to http://www.kimberlyfarmer.etsy.com/.

love it!!!
ReplyDeleteHello Kimberly! I just came over from Etsy to check out your blog. :) It is so good to know that there are other Christians selling what they make at Etsy and more importantly, walking out their faith.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you and on your shop!
Karen (KateXpressions Etsy shop) :)