Gift Bags Made From Envelopes

These envelopes turned into small gift bags are just too easy, versatile, handy, cheap, convenient, and cute to not pass along to you! I recently came across the idea and posted about it on my Mommyhood Corner blog. Because this particular idea isn't kid-specific, I wanted to share it with you, too. So, in case any of you are needing a cute little bag in a pinch and for free, here you go... View Tutorial

Comments

  1. These are so pretty! What a great idea! You're so crafty - I'm kinda forcing myself to be with Melissa's birthday. Keep on posting about your point of views too - we love to read you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You are welcome to leave your thoughts...

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Doing So Much More

Listen, Obey, and Be So Glad You Did!

Encouragement