God, Country, Mankind, & Me

Brace yourself... I'm getting bold...

To those who love the Lord with all their hearts, who are obeying Him to the best of their ability - You who are living righteously and are faithful to God's commands, read on...

If you are like me, you are disgusted with the fast-paced track our country is taking toward disaster. You are more than a little concerned for your future and your children's future. You are sick of evil prevailing, perversion being accepted, and sin being encouraged. You are distressed by the effects of immorality and compromised values upon families, children, and society as a whole. You are tired of our government acting without a conscience, our society happily wearing blinders, and much of the "Christian community" behaving like little kittens.

Just thinking about the wickedness that is not only going on unchecked but is being pushed on Americans, truly upsets me; the serious steps that have been made in our country to attack all things right and everything associated with Jesus Christ, truly angers me.

In any other post, I would try to spur you onward to stand up for your beliefs and rights, but since I am confident that you are already actively taking a stand, I want this time to simply say, "Take heart." This morning, I read Psalm 37, and in it I was reminded of God's omnipotence, His protection of His children, and the weakness of wickedness in comparison to God's righteousness. So, I want to simply encourage you to read the entire 37th Psalm and allow God to speak to your spirit His words of encouragement and truth.
"The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them, but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for He knows their day is coming." - Psalm 37:12,13

Comments

  1. Amen sistah! Really cute blog. LOVE the pictures of your kids - you all are such a pretty family :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I like the way the Family Research Council says this...
    "So to those Christian leaders who say they want to avoid the controversy of political issues and "just preach the Gospel," wake up! It's the Gospel that's at the heart of the controversy--and the freedom to preach it that's at stake!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You are welcome to leave your thoughts...

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Doing So Much More

Listen, Obey, and Be So Glad You Did!

Encouragement