Several times on the road, while texting or checking a map or viewing an email, I have noticed how gradually irresponsible I have become about using my phone while driving. It's also frightening how invincible I feel while doing it. I have known that I needed to be more careful, but I just pushed away the idea that I could be in an accident and kill my own children or someone else or myself. That wasn't very likely to happen, right? So, I continued being, well, stupid. About two weeks ago, out of the clear blue I suddenly felt like the Lord was speaking to me. Plain as day and as unexpected as snow in July, I had the thought, "Don't be busy on your phone while you're driving." I knew it was the Holy Spirit. Don't worry. This photo was made while the car was sitting still. Ha! :) While this prompting from the Lord to not be distracted on my phone while driving was surprising at that moment, I immediately felt the importance of it, and I thanked Go...
SO cute. Sure would like to know what Ava was thinking.
ReplyDeleteIf I remember correctly she was talking to her imaginary itty-bitty baby bird.
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE those pics! Love them just as much every time I look at them. With your explanation, I certainly can see how the "imagininary itty-bitty baby bird" fits into the context of the pics. Thanks.
ReplyDelete