We Are Having a.......

Yesterday, was my doctor's appointment for the ultrasound that shows the health and development of our baby, and consequently, it also reveals the baby's gender.  Drum roll, please... we are having a BOY!

After the ultrasound, Tim took Ava outside for a snack as I waited to be seen by the doctor.  As I waited, I looked at the ultrasound photos that were just taken of our little baby boy.  I was overwhelmed with gratitude to our Creator and my Lord for this precious gift.  I could feel the eyes of the other ladies present in the waiting area glancing my direction as my eyes filled with tears and my face beamed with pleasure.  I said a quiet, but audible thanks to the Lord.  You know, I should have done what I really wanted to do.  I should have just gone ahead and bowed on my knees while I thanked Him.  We are truly very blessed.

Comments

  1. MapwomanMay 27, 2009

    Congratulations!!!
    I understand how you feel when you say you should have just gone ahead and bowed on your knees while you were thanking the Lord.
    Love the picture of Ava and Uncle Jason blowing on the flower. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia NorrisJuly 23, 2009

    Congratulations!! It is so fun having one of each!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You are welcome to leave your thoughts...

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Doing So Much More

Listen, Obey, and Be So Glad You Did!

Encouragement