No Time Like Now
As you may remember, prior to pastoring at Lawrence Chapel, Tim and I served our churches in Ohio and West Virginia as Regional Evangelist and Youth Director. It was a wonderful time; there is nothing more rewarding than seeing God move and being a part of it yourself. Souls saved, lives changed, hearts mended, bodies healed, and minds renewed... what an awesome God!
On October 1st, our family will begin joyfully serving our churches in the state of Tennessee. Tim and I are looking forward to meeting new faces and being a part of God's work as we travel (all three of us as much as it is possible) and minister in revivals across the state. Tim and I want so much to experience a great move of God, and we want to be as close to Him as possible and to lift His Name as high as we are able.
I have begun this paragraph several times as I tried to express in words how great God is... but everything I start to write is so inadequate, and it only makes me want to write more and more about Him. So, if you don't mind, take a moment now and say aloud how great God is. There is no time like now to exalt the Name of the Lord.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! You are welcome to leave your thoughts...