Ava on Easter

I haven't updated this blog in over a month, which is very unusual. We are doing great - we have just been very busy during the month of March. Here is a sweet photo of Ava in her Easter dress. Another "Happy Birthday" to me this Easter, as I celebrated 21 wonderful years with my Savior! In 1987, when I was 6 years old, I asked Jesus to come into my heart and change my life. And He did! God has always been so good to me!

Comments

  1. Ava is such a beautiful little girl! Dakoda feels very lucky to have been her first "date". :) Did any of the pictures turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful-- send me your email address-- I am thinking of hosting a Monday night play group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photograph!
    She is such a doll, and holding the Bible closely--Oh, what a precious picture. Precious.
    Those precious little fingers;
    that precious little face tilted toward the Bible. Ah, God bless your baby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You are welcome to leave your thoughts...

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Doing So Much More

Listen, Obey, and Be So Glad You Did!

Encouragement