Several times on the road, while texting or checking a map or viewing an email, I have noticed how gradually irresponsible I have become about using my phone while driving. It's also frightening how invincible I feel while doing it. I have known that I needed to be more careful, but I just pushed away the idea that I could be in an accident and kill my own children or someone else or myself. That wasn't very likely to happen, right? So, I continued being, well, stupid. About two weeks ago, out of the clear blue I suddenly felt like the Lord was speaking to me. Plain as day and as unexpected as snow in July, I had the thought, "Don't be busy on your phone while you're driving." I knew it was the Holy Spirit. Don't worry. This photo was made while the car was sitting still. Ha! :) While this prompting from the Lord to not be distracted on my phone while driving was surprising at that moment, I immediately felt the importance of it, and I thanked Go...
I LOVE these pictures. How could anybody look at either of them and not smile?
ReplyDeleteA Blessed and Merry Christmas to the Farmer family as you celebrate the coming of the Savior on that first Christmas.
She is the most beautiful little thing ever! Merry Christmas yall and God Bless.
ReplyDelete