Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

Today, Tim and I went to the doctor's office for a 30 week 4D ultrasound of our baby girl. Isn't her picture sweet? It was so amazing to see her! Psalm 139:13-16 reminds me of how precious she is to her Creator, to the One who died for her even before she came into being, to the One who loves her more than Tim and I could ever imagine, to the One who has great plans for her. How good it is to know that our baby is in the strong hands of God.

Psalm 139:13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Doing So Much More

Listen, Obey, and Be So Glad You Did!

Encouragement