Just Right

I was watching a program on television, where I learned about a flower that grows in South Africa called "Pietsnot." It blooms only when spring conditions are just right - cold and wet ground - then lots of sun. When this flower blooms, it reflects the sun so much that it is difficult to look at. I would love to see this remarkable flower in person when it is shining so brightly. It must be beautiful.

As the program host told about the flower, I found myself thinking how I want to be a "Pietsnot" christian. The documentary could say...

A christian blooms only when spring conditions are just right - Spirit-filled prayer time and Bible study - then lots of worship. When a christian serves God, he/she reflects the Son so much that he/she is difficult to look at.
Let it be said of me, Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Doing So Much More

Listen, Obey, and Be So Glad You Did!

Encouragement